Saturday 26 May 2012

Nina's Experience of Leonas Life Coaching Sessions

Hello everyone!

I had so much fun with a recent Client that I thought it might be nice if she shared her experience of my 'Make Change Happen Sessions' with you. She was more than pleased and excited to feature on the blog! So a big thank you to Nina for taking the time to share her thoughts with us all. Enjoy!
Much Love,
Leona x
www.createyourtruelife.com

Create Your True Life - One to One 
Life Coaching Sessions
1- How did you find out about Leona's work and what attracted to you to it?
Leona was recommended to me by a mutual friend who had enjoyed her coaching sessions and had found they made a great difference to her perspective and her life. I am a “seeking spirit” so I’m attracted to ideas/people that will shake me up and help me shed restrictive ideas and move forward with new ones which are relevant to my current situation.

2- How did you feel going into the sessions and what were your first impressions?
I felt very excited as our mutual friend had spoken so highly of her own experience with Leona and I was sure that Leona and I would create a paradigm shift together.
My first impressions of Leona were that she was open, happy and creative and had a fabulous, infectious and hearty laugh. As we continued working together, I also found her to be insightful, determined, thorough and willing to dive deep into an issue to find the pearl of wisdom contained within it.
She doesn’t let you get away with anything and her process helps your world expand.

3- How do you feel you benefited from having 3 sessions across a number of weeks?
This was useful as it gave me time to use each new skill / experiment with each new idea that we’d created / she’d brought out of me and embed what I’d learned into my daily life.
3 is a great number – beginning, middle, end. It works very well as a structure for grappling with one particular element of your life.

4- When did you start to feel that the sessions were making a difference to your daily life?
Immediately as Leona is very good at removing excuses to action; hence I created a vision board in one of the sessions as that was the task she had given me. So rather than putting it off ‘til “homework” and then not doing it, I now have a bright and positive vision board of my dream in the middle of the wall in my lounge which I see every day and it reminds me of my promise to myself.
Create Your True Life - One to One 
Life Coaching Sessions - Nina's beautiful Vision Board
She also encouraged me to do things which for some reason (which we uncovered and exorcised) I had decided were impossible so by breaking down my impossible obstacles into achievable tasks, I was able to make rapid progress and feel very pleased with myself!
The tools Leona provides are practical and do-able. There’s bound to be something in her box of tricks that appeals to you, how you think and learn so if you come away with 3 useful tools that slide easily into your own existing tool-kit, it’s a very worthwhile exercise as you can apply them to other areas of your life and call on them whenever you need them.

5- Did you find it helpful having written follow ups (pdfs) sent to you after each session?
Definitely. Leona covers a lot of material in her sessions, most of which you are required to experience rather than note down. So it’s helpful afterwards, in order to consolidate the new information, to have something concrete to which to refer and to remind you of what you said you’d do, who you said you’d be from now onwards.

6- Do you feel like your life/situation has changed as a result of the sessions? If so, how?
Every person we meet teaches us something.
Leona is a person full of joyful ideas and has developed a fun and practical way of transmitting them (which is how I like to learn) so yes, my life has changed as a result of my time with Leona.



I have A5 pages all over the wall in my lounge full of writing ideas that I’m developing. I have a vision board that says “Freedom Writer” which is what I decided I was, during one of the sessions. I have a prompter on my front door which I see every time I go out, which reminds me to look for my inspiration everywhere. I can now say that writing is something that I do regularly, rather than something that I would like to do “one day” but haven’t got myself organised enough to do it.
She’s the friendly but firm kick up the butt that you probably need to move your life forward.

7- Are there any other points/comments you'd like to make on your experience with Leona?
When you decide to go for the sessions, approach it with 100% trust in Leona’s abilities. Put your life in her hands for the duration and trust that this is the right thing for your life right now.
I really enjoyed meeting her and had a great time during the sessions, and afterwards. It’s lovely meeting people with similar views about life to me and who let their energy and their heart guide them, to create a better world for themselves and others.
Empowering people to follow their dreams is a great gift to have and Leona has it.
Book some sessions, sit back, relax and let your life unfold.



You can book a session by emailing Leona via the website:
www.createyourtruelife.com

You can see more testimonials on the website:
 http://www.createyourtruelife.com/testimonials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment